- New A RenderRange_to_NodeRange tool script. It could be useful to optimize your compositions (for example, you can automatically set a pRender range to exclude frames before render range from processing).
- Another use is to store render range in the case when you have several savers which must work for different ranges. So, you can quckly set a Saver's range equall to the comp range and afterwards restore it by drag'n'dropping the saver to the Time Ruller. Sometimes custom range of a comp needs to be changed to full range of a Loader for tracking. So, the script could help restore the custom range afterwards. --Gringo
- Update There is an extremely useful script for keyframes retiming described here: http://www.pigsfly.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5210&view=findpost&p=17877 the only thing it can't retime at the moment is masks. Would be great if it was finished. --Gringo
- Update The "Attach Mask to path, keep position" Toolscript needs to be updated to work with baked and X-Y Tracker paths --Fry 14:25, 16 May 2010 (EDT)
- New A script that checks installed macros for updates (if they have a help URL that points to VFXPedia where one could parse the HTML). Came up in this pigsfly thread. --Tilt 13:50, 7 April 2013 (EDT)
- -- If they're "community" hosted macros, then I would expect any script to check for updates, would be a community developed and maintained script. Stuart 19:58, 8 April 2013 (EDT)
- -- of course! --Tilt
- -- To be fair, the pigsfly thread covers more than that, like Fuses, too, and some of the things that would need to be updated aren't community, but are Eyeon's. Like we've edited a lot of Eyeon's shipping fuses, skins, scripts, macros, etc.. Collective version control for those would be ideal, though I DO think that it shouldn't be something that Eyeon needs to handle, other than allowing us to post modified versions of your code. Unless Eyeon wants to host the online repository... We promise low traffic! --Chad 10:22, 10 April 2013 (EDT)
- Update A possibility for -=Batch Changer=- to batch-edit the Comment fields. Needed to assign priority level for multiple tools to use with SE_PriorityPassthrough.eyeonscript --Gringo 10:44, 24 November 2009 (EST)
- what about SE_PrioritySetLevel? --michael_v
- It works perfectly, thanks :) --Gringo 05:59, 25 November 2009 (EST)
- New It would be great to have a script Relative_Paths.eyeonscript which would convert absolute paths in loaders and savers to relative ones.
- The algorithm is pretty simple.
- For example, the composition is stored in D:\Work\Project\Scene\Composites\Shot\Scene-Shot_v01.comp and a source clip is D:\Work\Project\Scene\Scans\Shot\2048x1556\000000.dpx
- The script would compare the two paths, find the common part (D:\Work\Project\Scene\) and change it to Comp: (Comp:Composites\Shot\Scene-Shot_v01.comp), then everything after ":" followed by a slash in the composition path would be changed to ".." (Comp:..\..\Scene-Shot_v01.comp).
- After that, the rest of the clip's path would be added after the last slash (Comp:..\..\Scans\Shot\2048x1556\000000.dpx).
- It should be a comp script to be able to change all the paths in a composition or the paths in selected nodes optionally.--Gringo 09:23, 25 September 2009 (EDT)
- --See: http://www.pigsfly.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5787 --Gringo
- Update Just want to ask a little modification on the Add Tool script form Eyeon (which is somewhat similar to adding tools with TAB in Houdini if you make a hotkey with this script). When I add a tool with it, it doesn't put the tool at the right place. It always places them to 0,0 position. Also newly added masks are not connected to the selected tool. Could someone fix this please? --Ata 13:42, 8 July 2009 (EDT)
- New A simple script which would copy the path from a saver to a loader when both are selected. Needed badly in case of manual caching or if you just want to see quickly the result of the rendering. --Gringo 10:46, 22 September 2010 (EDT)
- would this one cover your use case? --Tilt 16:28, 25 September 2010 (EDT)
- Wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much! --Gringo 18:35, 25 September 2010 (EDT)
- Update The following scripts shouldn't just rename output clip in a Saver if it's going to be a sequence, but they should create a folder in the parent folder like "Comp_Name.ext" and put the renamed clip to it as "Comp_Name.000.ext"
- -- Solved by this script: Comp_Name_&Saver&_Date_to_Saver_Folder_v03 --Gringo 16:23, 24 October 2010 (EDT)
- Update Please, make the standard Destabilize Transform.eyeonscript tool script work not only for Transforms and Merges but for all the tools which have a Center, Angle | Z Rotation | Angle Z and Size parameters (such as Masks, GridWarps, Text+). --Gringo
- It could also automatically rename Transforms according to the Trackers. XF_Tracker2, for instance. --Gringo 03:43, 10 August 2009 (EDT)
- Such a script would be even more handy if it could assign the Tracker automatically if one Tracker is selected along with the affected tools. --Gringo 10:43, 29 September 2010 (EDT)
- I've extended the script, still need to implement that last bit --Tilt 16:52, 6 December 2010 (EST)
- Updated script can be found in the Scripting section.
- New A script which would change the speed of a particle system preserving the density of particles.
- It should have the Velocity and Spin parameters to adjust those globally for the entire simulation.
- The script should multiply pEmitters' Number, Velocity and their variations, Strength of all the forces with the given Velocity number and divide pEmitter's Lifespan and its variation with it.
- pEmitter's Spin parameters and pFriction's Spin Friction should be multiplied with the given Spin. --Gringo 11:54, 8 November 2011 (EST)
- -- Solved with the Time3D.Fuse --Gringo 10:18, 15 December 2011 (EST)